| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Libreville in August is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty with occasional rain. A feeble 13.7mm (0.5in) of H2O falls during an average of 5 days.
- In August the heavens above Libreville are somewhat dreary with on balance merely 3:40 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:08 long with an average length of 12:07.
- There are approximately 8:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Libreville August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Libreville, Gabon
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Libreville:
- Douala, Cameroon - 396.3 kms (246.3 miles) N
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 442.7 kms (275.1 miles) NNE
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 334.3 kms (207.7 miles) NE
- Bitam, Gabon - 292.9 kms (182 miles) NE
- Mkambo, Gabon - 506.1 kms (314.5 miles) E
- Cocobeach, Gabon - 64.5 kms (40.1 miles) NNE
- Mitzic, Gabon - 238.2 kms (148.1 miles) E
- Makokou, Gabon - 383.8 kms (238.5 miles) E
- Lambarn, Gabon - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) SE
- Lastourville, Gabon - 393.7 kms (244.7 miles) ESE
- Moanda, Gabon - 483.2 kms (300.2 miles) ESE
- Franceville/ Masuku, Gabon - 516.3 kms (320.8 miles) ESE
- Mouila, Gabon - 313.1 kms (194.5 miles) SE
- Tchiban, Gabon - 407.8 kms (253.4 miles) SSE
- Mayumba, Gabon - 451.3 kms (280.4 miles) SSE